Do you need some extra support now and again to help you stay independent and living in your own home?
If you don’t have family or friends who can help, our committed volunteers might be able to provide:
- Answers to any queries you have and help to resolve minor problems
- Help with reading letters or filling out forms
- Help with transport for appointments and outings
- Confidence building help to join clubs and activities in your community
- Long-term befriending for those who live alone and are housebound.
- Telephone befriending
Phone: 029 2068 3600 - Cardiff
Phone: 01446 747 654 - Eastern & Central Vale
Phone: 01446 795 549 - Western Vale